Parks is pleased to advise the following:-
New Practice Principal and Owner
Chartered Physiotherapist Ivan Thrush BSc [Hons] MCSP Ivan has BSc [Hons] degrees in both Physiotherapy and Sports Therapy. He has a keen interest in Sports rehabilitation along with general musculoskeletal conditions. Ivan is now the owner and Practice Principal of Parks Therapy Centre and his vision is to maintain the high level of service currently offered at the practice and further build upon this by offering new therapies, classes, and special event days. If you would like to contact Ivan personally about Parks services or have any questions or suggestions please E-Mail him.
- Hypnotherapy with Clare Hargreaves BA[Open], DCH – Do you want help to stop smoking or talk to someone about weight management?
- Meditation Classes with Cranio-sacral Therapist, Terry Towns, on the first Thursday in the month
- Over 60′s Exercise Classes with Chartered Physiotherapist, Kim McCreith, on Thursday mornings
- Yoga for pregnancy with Yoga teacher, Linda Tongue, on Thursday evenings.
- Early morning Physio Clinics Commuter Clinics on Tuesday & Friday mornings from 07:45
Please note Parks Therapy Centre welcomes Patients with or without Private Health Insurance.
If you would like to know more about any of these services, or if you need to book an appointment, please contact Reception on 01480 394715.
If you have any questions or suggestions on what Parks has to offer contact our Marketing Manager Suzanne Charboneau,on 01480 394715.